Thursday, September 27, 2007

An Open Letter to the Fuckstick who Almost Killed Me...

Dear Asshole,

I know you are among friends; the incident which took place earlier has happened to me on many prior occasions to the point where my faith in humanity is practically obsolete. What makes that so fucking ridiculous is that it is a simple 5 second courtesy, unobserved by douchebags such as yourself, that continues to advance the notion that the human race is doomed. When I see jerks who have no concept of the very real suffering on this planet, and who scoff at the very idea of thinking beyond their lives and circumstances (particularly where doing something about it is concerned), it's true that I become irate. But when I can't depend on those I share said planet with to concern themselves with even the most basic appearance of civility, I can no longer restrain myself.

SO. I'm left with no other alternative but to express how unequivocally, intolerably vile I find you, prick in the white Honda Accord who gleefully sped up at the pedestrian lights while I was crossing the fucking street, only to miss me by a goddamn hair. Hey! Those flashing yellow lights? Are there for a reason, you unbelievable piece of shit. I don't care what kind of a rush you may have been in - you have wheels! I, on the other hand, am walking - and quickly, mind you, out of motherfucking COURTESY for drivers such as yourself.

By the time you decided to gun it (you bloody degenerate), I was already half way across the street. In the middle of the fucking road. Placing my life in the hands of countless strangers casually wielding thousands of pounds of metal capable of crushing me at the right speed. So what in the name of fucking hell caused you to speed towards me while I was stuck in such a vulnerable position? Apart from your complete and utter lack of respect, courtesy, and just common decency, I mean. Asshole.

Perhaps one day your dickishness will serve to actually kill somebody, and if that indeed ever takes place, I hope you're punished to the full extent of the law.

Sincerely,

The Girl Whose Family Would Have Enjoyed Suing Your Dirtbag Ass

No comments: